Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Thanks a Latte



Henry and I did one more gift tonight for two of his specials teachers! This one is super easy too!!
 We started by getting some supplies we would need!! This morning I went to Starbucks and asked for a few kids' sized cups and lids. They graciously gave them to me! (And of course, while I was there I also picked up my favorite Soy No Water Chai Tea Latte!! But that's another story......) We had some leftover green Easter grass that was the perfect color and some red ribbon too! I used a clear bag (that I purchased in a pack at Wal-Mart in their party aisle). I put the Starbucks card in the cup, put the lid on, put the cup in the bag on top of the grass, put on a twisty tie, and added the ribbon and cute card that I made!



Use this to make your own! Copy and paste this picture into Microsoft Word or Publisher, print on cardstock, cut out, and you are done!! Simple and cute!!





No comments:

Post a Comment