Tuesday, December 16, 2014

For Your Mistle Toes


Perhaps because I am a teacher, or perhaps because I love cute things and creativity..... Whatever the case, when I saw "For Your Mistle Toes" on Pinterest last year, I knew I wanted to use the idea for a gift for Henry's teachers. I also got this adorable gift from a sweet girl in my class last year!


 First, I bought various "feet" products and a Starbucks gift card. Who doesn't love a Starbucks gift card??

Next, I created this label to attach to each gift bag. You can use this label for free! Simply right click on it, and paste it into Microsoft Word or Publisher!



After I printed the tag on cardstock, I punched a hole through the center, strung some ribbon, and taped it on this red bag with the gifts. I added some silver tissue paper and "Voila!" If you are looking for an easy and adorable gift, look no further! Trust me, this is sure to impress and delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment