Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Like many of you, Christmas is my favorite holidays to decorate for! I get so excited this year to get all of the decorations out and on display! This year, I changed up my dining room decorations and decided to make them a little more neutral.


Dining Room
In  my dining room, I kept a very neutral pallet. I used the burlap and lace table runner I created this past summer for the center of my table. I then added three mercury glass pillar candle holders and a few snowflakes. On my buffet I used a weathered mirror and a Joy centerpiece. At the kids' table, Henry and I made a countdown to Christmas! He gets really excited each day to write in the new number!



Family Room
In my family room, we have our Christmas tree and stockings. Because we do not have a fireplace, I use a shelf that is in our family room to display our stockings. An easy and inexpensive way to add some Christmas cheer to any room is by adding ornaments in a bowl or fun container. I used an old blue bowl and added silver, white, and clear ornaments. And we must not forget the True Reason for the holiday season. Our Nativity set is front and center in our lighted cabinet.




 Kitchen
What would I do without this chalkboard? I change it every season! This year, I let my creative juices flow (and looked up "Christmas Chalkboards" on Pinterest!) Ha!
 

 Merry Christmas from my family to yours! May your holiday season be filled with love and cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment