Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fall Decorations






I absolutely love decorating my house for the various seasons and holidays! I think fall might be one of my favorite times to do this! Check out my house for fall! Using several inexpensive ideas, you can transform your house for each season or holiday!

I used an old mirror that was turned into a chalkboard to be the backdrop for my "mantle". Henry and I drew and colored in stars with white chalk. My creative friend, Chelsea, wrote the letters F-A-L-L on four burlap canvases. Spray painted white twigs look perfect in the blue Ball jars. 

 Even Henry and Lucy have a little fall corner. 

 I absolutely love Pottery Barn's white pumpkins, but they were a little pricy! So I went to Wal-Mart, found some very inexpensive Styrofoam pumpkins and spray painted the pumpkin white and the stem black. Click here to view my tutorial in making a burlap and lace table runner.

 I love these metal pumpkins to display!

 Oh my goodness! I think this chalkboard might be my new favorite! I found the quote on Pinterest by searching for fall quotes. After one two..... OKAY THREE times of erasing and redrawing the words, I was finally satisfied with the way it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment