Saturday, September 6, 2014

Baby J's Baby Shower



My sister recently had a baby and my mom, aunt,  and I threw her a baby shower at my house. Below you will see some easy and inexpensive ways to decorate!

I used several shades of pink tulle to create this adorable bow to hang on our front door for guests to see as they entered. Attached to the bow in the middle is a toy and pair of pink shoes.

To say that I love my clear glass jars is an understatement! They are a staple for most parties that I throw! I tied a sheer pink ribbon around them and made the adorable straws using Starbucks straws and cupcake liners.

Found these little pink cute ducks at Wal-Mart. I hot-glued the opening on the bottom to avoid having to deal with a wet, sticky mess getting in the inside!

Love these pink puff balls! They were made using pink tissue paper. Fold them in an accordion, staple the middle, cut a round edge, and open up!

I made this sign on my computer and hung it by the drinks. I printed the letters on white cardstock, cut them out, and attached them to a ribbon using double-sided tape.

My kitchen chalkboard gets so much use!

I made the pink tulle table skirt by hot-gluing pink tulle to a piece of ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment