Saturday, September 6, 2014

Burlap & Lace Table Runner




My mother-in-law celebrated her 31 anniversary of turning 29 and I was in charge of table decorations for a small party we were having at their lake home. I wanted to do something simple yet beautiful and elegant. I had been wanting to create a burlap and lace table runner I saw on Pinterest a while back, so I decided to give it a try!

What you need:
Burlap
Lace
Stitch Witchery
An Iron
First, I laid the burlap down and put some Stitch Witchery on the bottom of it. Next, I laid the lace on top. 

 Next, I ironed on the lace! SO simple!!! In less than an hour, I had a gorgeous table runner!



I was thrilled with how the table turned out! White table cloths, new table runner, Ball jars filled with white flowers, and gold chargers made it perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment