Sunday, January 25, 2015

Winter Decorations






I just love changing the house up a bit to reflect the beauty of the winter wonderland around us! I used things I already had in my house to decorate for this time of the year!

One of the things I love to do every month is redo my big chalkboard in the kitchen!

When I saw that my sweet neighbor had put her Christmas tree on the curb to be picked up, I texted her and asked if it would be alright if I stole a few branches!! I used the planter that I created in the spring and added five small glass filled with water. Next, I used the branches from the tree to fill the planter. I love how this looks on my dining room table. Click here to see how I made the planter.


I may or may not have become obsessed with mercury glass candle sticks and pillars! I used all that I had to make the display on my buffet in the dining room. Topped with off white candles and set in front of my garage sale mirror, I love how it turned out. I also hung some glitter snowflakes from the mirror to add a little more of a winter feel.

The kids' sweet little table in the corner was the perfect place for these snowmen!



After I saw how cute my planter turned out with the Christmas tree branches, I marched over to my neighbor's house again to get some branches for my window boxes outside.





No comments:

Post a Comment