Thursday, February 6, 2014

Henry's First Birthday Party



Henry's First Birthday Party
For Henry's first birthday party I decided to do a circus theme with lots of bright fun colors!



The "place mats" under each setting are just large circle cute from construction paper, but they really added a nice pop of color to the table. The white "tablecloth" is just a twin size cheap white sheet from Wal-Mart. I purchased so many gumballs for this centerpiece decoration. The good news is my class at school really loved the extras! The toys on the table are from the Animal Train collection by Fisher Price. My friend Katie let me borrow a few of her pieces, and combined with my pieces we had a cheap and easy centerpiece.


We have a large group of family and friends! Every seat in the house was used!




 I made this banner with felt, fabric, puff balls, scissors, and a glue gun! No sewing involved!!

 Loved Henry's cake! Cute and delicious! Thanks "For Goodness Cakes" for making such a great cake for Henry's first birthday! Also, I love to use cute wrapping paper as a "tablecloth". This polka dot paper was perfect! Makes for very easy cleanup!

I forgot to take a close up picture of the water bottles! These bottles were purchased in bulk online. I have used them for SO MANY parties! Tie a ribbon around the neck and add a name tag and you have a place setting for each guest. The straws are the long red straws from the gas station that are normally used for Slurpees.  My husband asked the man working at the station if he could buy 30 of them, and the man gave them to him! I cut off the "spoon" part at the end.

The birthday boy really enjoyed his cake too!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the animals on the table and the candy centerpieces! :)

    ReplyDelete